Turning tomorrow's vision into today's success!
Changes are Coming to the Real Estate Industry! Read About it in the News!
To access the forms, AFTER you log in click on the "MAREP Forms" navigation button in the main menu above.
IMPORTANT: To avoid problems logging in or accessing the forms in the future, please LOG OUT before exiting our site.
WHY JOIN MAREP?
- Attorney approved real estate forms are FREE with your paid membership.
- Our dues are REASONABLE.
- MAREP does NOT work in concert with any political party and does NOT have a political agenda.
- MAREP’s purpose is to provide affordable, legally approved real estate forms for its members.
- There are better ways to protect certain classes of people from discrimination in housing than imposing strict rules or ethical standards of practice that infringe on the basic rights of free speech and freedom of religion which are at the very heart of what America stands for.
- All real estate practitioners should have access to affordable, legally approved real estate forms without being forced to join an organization that has a political agenda they don't or can't support.
- Licensees should not be forced to join an association just because their brokers are members.
- The purpose of a professional trade association should be to provide benefits to its members and a means by which they can come together to help each other improve their services to the public.
MAREP, was formed to provide a cost effective source for real estate forms for real estate brokers in the rural areas and small towns of Missouri. Since then, MAREP has grown and embarked upon a mission to provide benefits, services and education to real estate licensees at affordable rates.
We were the FIRST real estate trade organization to offer legally approved real estate forms to our broker members FREE with membership! Additional benefits are being developed and will be available soon.
If you are not a MAREP Member and are interested in becoming a member or learning more about us go to MAREP Memberships Menu on the left; or give us a call at 417-293-4098.