Turning tomorrow's vision into today's success!
To access the forms, AFTER you log in click on the "MAREP Forms" navigation button in the main menu above.
IMPORTANT: To avoid problems logging in or accessing the forms in the future, please LOG OUT before exiting our site.
WHY JOIN MAREP?
- Attorney approved real estate forms are FREE with your paid membership.
- Our dues are REASONABLE.
- MAREP does NOT work in concert with any political party and does NOT have a political agenda.
- MAREP’s purpose is to provide affordable, legally approved real estate forms for its members.
- There are better ways to protect certain classes of people from discrimination in housing than imposing strict rules or ethical standards of practice that infringe on the basic rights of free speech and freedom of religion which are at the very heart of what America stands for.
- All real estate practitioners should have access to affordable, legally approved real estate forms without being forced to join an organization that has a political agenda they don't or can't support.
- Licensees should not be forced to join an association just because their brokers are members.
- The purpose of a professional trade association should be to provide benefits to its members and a means by which they can come together to help each other improve their services to the public.
MAREP, was formed to provide a cost effective source for real estate forms for real estate brokers in the rural areas and small towns of Missouri. Since then, MAREP has grown and embarked upon a mission to provide benefits, services and education to real estate licensees at affordable rates.
We were the FIRST real estate trade organization to offer legally approved real estate forms to our broker members FREE with membership! Additional benefits are being developed and will be available soon.
If you are not a MAREP Member and are interested in becoming a member or learning more about us go to MAREP Memberships Menu on the left; or give us a call at 417-293-4098.
The following links are Websites that MAREP members may wish to periodically check out to ensure that you are up-to-date on the latest issues affecting the real estate industry. We will update these links periodically, so be sure to check back once in awhile to see what's changed.
Professional School of Real Estate: http://www.reschool.org
Applied Measurement Professionals: http://www.goamp.com
Real Estate News and Current Legislative Issues:
American Land Title Assocaition (ALTA): http://www.alta.org
Missouri Real Estate Commission: http://pr.mo.gov/realestate.asp
Fingerprinting Registration and information: http://www.machs.mo.gov
Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO): http://www.arello.org.
Consumer Financial Bureau (CFPB): http://www.consumerfinance.gov
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): http://www.hud.gov
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): http://www.epa.gov
Bank Ratings and Financial Information: http://www.bankrate.com
Thank you for joining MAREP! To finish joining, please select the Buy Now button next to the appropriate membership below and you will be taken to a page from which you can pay for your membership. Upon receipt of your membership application form and payment, we will set you up on our Web site and send you an email with detailed instructions on how to access and use the forms. We look forward to serving you!
Broker with No Agents
Broker with Agents
Thank you for deciding to join MAREP! To complete the process, please fill out the form below and submit it. You will then be taken to a page from which you can pay for your membership! We look forward to serving you!
Fields with * are required.
Join MAREP Form
All membership dues must be paid in advance.
- FREE access to our legally approved real estate forms online.
- Discounts on real estate prelicense and continuing education courses though our affiliate schools.
- Participation in our Professional Designation programs (based upon your education and experience).
- Discounted rates for real estate sales, management and other brokerage training programs.
MAREP has two levels of Forms Memberships:
- Brokers: For brokers that are actively engaged in the real estate business but have no affiliated licensees that are actively working in the business. It also includes firms made up of a husband and wife only.
- Brokerages: This membership includes real estate companies and/or brokers who have others licensed under them. We do not charge additional fees based upon the number of licensees in a broker’s office. When the broker joins, all licensees affiliated with the broker will be authorized to use the forms for the duration of the broker’s membership.
Affiliated licensees who wish to receive additional benefits and recognition for past accomplishments and experience may complete our designation form (provided upon request) and send it to us with an analysis fee of $25. Upon receipt of the completed form and fee, we will analyze the past experience, education and accomplishments of the applicant and award a diploma commensurate with our findings.